Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PR News Post 13

The article I just read talked about communicators in business fields and how they have difficulty with knowing what the CEO's of their companies want.  It went on to say that it is a challenge for them because they know what keeps them up at night.  They know all of this now because of surveys that CEO's completed from major companies such as IBM.  The reason why this can be such a hassle for someone in the company is because knowing what keeps someone up at night brings greater expectations for that individual to fulfill the needs of the CEO.  So it definitely has it's ups and downs.  I still think if I had the option of knowing what keeps my boss up at night or not, I would most definitely want to know.  The advantages for sure outweigh the disadvantages.

No comments: