Friday, November 21, 2008

PR News Post #16

This news post is dedicated to something I find very PR related, but I didn't read on PR News or anything. It is about Britney Spears. Now I am not saying I'm a huge fan of her or just looking for a way to write another post. I am just pointing out that what her PR team has done for her the past few months has been brilliant. They took this fallen pop star who seemed as though she was a lost cause. She was losing custody of her children, fighting over a bitter divorce with her sloppy husband, and getting more and more mentally unhealthy. She was shown negatively in every tabloid for almost two years. I swear this girl could take a pee and it would hit the front page of the Enquirer! I think Britney's team of people finally realized what amazing potential she had for a comeback. With everyone seeing the pop star they idolized not many years ago turing into trailer trash, they all wanted their old Britney back. They all wanted to help her and see her have success. You couldn't ask for an easier PR job! People want this person to do well and clean up! They are waiting and watching for anything to happen, and it did! She has cleaned up, recorded a new record, and started getting positive stories written about her. Not to mention she has a hit single currently. I would say that's great PR!

No comments: