Friday, November 21, 2008

PR News Post #18

Why have blogs become what they are? I know we are constantly taught in all of our PR classes that blogs have more of an effect than we know. They are supposedly becoming this huge thing that we are supposed to do, but I just don't know if i agree with it all. I mean, it almost gets annoying to me. I don't know if it is just the fact that we can't interact as normal people anymore, or the fact that I just hate blogging. Well, truth be told, I actually quite enjoy blogging, but it is just the fact I know no one is reading this right now. No one ever reads my blogs, and no one ever will, and I am fine with that. So why do I have to keep writing in this stupid blog then?! I'll tell you why, because for some reason all my professors seem to think it is soooo important, and I am just letting everyone know that I am fed up. Are blogs really as revolutionary and industry changing as we have been taught? I think not! P.S. I totally didn't mean to rhyme there ... but hey, what do I care? No one's reading this anyway ...

1 comment: