Friday, November 21, 2008

PR News Post #17

I recently read one of my classmates news posts and I thought it was very interesting, so I am going to write about the same topic. What is this topic you ask? Well, it is a dog ... seriously, I'm not kidding people. I guess it might seems like more of a news story to mention it is the Obama family dog! All President elect Obama had to do was mention in his acceptance speech that his girls would be recieving a dog as reward for helping him through his campaign, and by the next morning stories were already generating about this. What type of dog do they want? When will he get it? How much will they pay? Will they rescue a shelter dog or get a purebred? All these stories because of one small statement, that might not have even been that serious in the first place. Now I call that great PR on Obama's side!

No comments: