Friday, November 21, 2008

PR News #19

Today is a mini career day on campus for PR students. I think it is really cool they are trying to do more and more stuff like this for PR students seeing as how they are not recognized very well by the campus. I am a PR students, so I should be going to this right? Well, the truth is that I am not going to the PR career day. I have no explanation for this. To be honest, I just don't want to go ... honestly. I would rather die than go sit through lectures, workshops, and speeches about PR and what I need to do, and what I'm supposed to do. I appreciate the help people are offering, but I can't take any of it anymore. All I hear all day is I have to do this and that and then this and then that if I wanna have a career in the PR field. It gets me so worried and so stressed out because honestly, all I really want is to be successful in life. It that is with PR, then that is great, but if it's with something else, that is great to. As long as I find happiness and success somewhere along the line. But sometimes I just have to step back and go "wait a second, I'm only 19 years old! Can't I slow it down a bit!" I just feel like screaming sometimes and telling everyone to let me take a breath! So ... that is why I'm not going to PR day.

No comments: