Monday, October 27, 2008

PR News Post #12

Wal Mart has recently stated they are still trying to become more energy efficient and they want to expand these efforts into China.  Now I know they aren't doing any harm to anyone or anything, but let me just say all this stuff about going green pisses me off!  Now I realize it's just good PR, but it is all just a huge scam.  Companies don't really care about "going green" or anything about the Earth for that matter.  All they want to to make more money.  If they lie and say they are going green, then people think they are being more responsible and respect them more.  Now this is exactly what great PR is supposed to do, so I realize I will eventually have to become one of these people I hate, but still, while I am not a professional in the field, let me just say that going green is crap!  

No comments: