Monday, October 27, 2008

PR News Post #11

Wow, I just read a very interesting article in PR News.  It started off by talking about how all the senior executives of a company were on a plane that crashed in the South Pacific and now only one or maybe two people were left to manage the company.  I was thinking wow, this is really bad and I can't believe it happened.  Then when i clicked continue to read more I found out it didn't really even happen!  But it is based off true things.  The companies executives work with PR people to simulate real life crises like this.  This helps other employees see what it would be like and what they would have to actually do in an event like this.  I think this is taking things to a level that is a little extreme, but I guess in the long run it really would help to prepare for a crisis like this.

No comments: