Monday, October 27, 2008

PR News Post #7

Okay, so I promise this is the last time I will talk about Sarah Palin, but I was just reading my latest issue of Entertainment Weekly and she was on the cover.  It was talking about how she has saved Saturday Night Live this season.  I think this was great PR on her part to go on the show after they have had Tina Fey on constantly giving uncanny impressions of her.  It showed the American public that she has a sense of humor and that she can poke fun at herself.  She also showed how gracious she is.  She just has an ability to connect with everyone, and whether you like her or not, I feel everyone can connect with her.  Obviously this is true, because SNL had it's highest ratings in almost ten years when Palin came on.  Now what does that tell you?  People want to see her!  I think when they did see her on the show it helped boost her reputation a lot to everyone.  Now that is great PR ...

No comments: