Monday, December 8, 2008

PR News Post #20

So I'm not sure if I have already talked about this in my PR news posts yet, but if so, I am sorry, but I just feel I need to say how I feel about this whole thing.  What is this thing I speak of?  Well, it is the "going green scam," or at least that's what I call it!  Here I am sitting on my couch trying to stay healthy by drinking my bottled water I just got out of the fridge.  Out of pure boredom, I start reading the label on the side of my "nestle pure life" water bottle.  What does it say?  The company has gone eco-friendly by making the bottle more friendly for the environment!  I just think this thing is so pathetic!  It is a plastic bottle people!  All these companies are using what their PR are people are telling them to do by "going green," when it actually does nothing different.  I guess I don't really have much proof.  I'm just going off my gut feeling, and it makes me angry!

No comments: